Dear students and customers,
As of september 1st, 2021 our services are now online.
After 8 years we finally decided to move our business online and join the thousands of other businesses that have made the same decision.
We had been considering this for a while now but the COVID-19 experience definitely has been our major catalyst in making this move real.
We are very grateful for all the years of support in our physical location and we are hopeful that we will continue to be of support to the renal community including patients and team members.
What services will be interrupted?
Our Hemodialysis Training Program will be suspended until further notice.
We are proud and honored to have helped prepare hundreds of strong and passionate dialysis team members. This we will always treasure in our hearts.
What does this mean to our program graduates?
Students that have graduated from our Hemodialysis Training Program will continue to have access and contact with us via email, phone or our website under the Hemodialysis Program Graduate tab.
Hemodialysis Program Graduates only: contact us here.
Phone number: 407-962-0299
What services are available online?
We continue to offer different services online and are working on many more offerings. So please come back frequently to see our expanding list of services.
- CHT / CCHT review – dialysis technician board exam review. (BONENT and NNCC)
- CHT review (spanish) – dialysis technician BONENT board exam review in spanish.
- CHN review – hemodialysis nurse BONENT board exam (Coming soon!)
- CNN review – nephrology nurse NNCC board exam (Coming soon!)
- Renal & dialysis continuing education – these continuing educations are approved by the Florida Board of Nursing and can be used for BONENT or NNCC certification renewals for nurses and technicians.
- Continuing education for nurses – continuing education credits for nursing license renewal (RN & LPN).
- Florida nursing license by endorsement
- If you qualify, we can help you endorse your nursing license in the state of Florida. (RN & LPN)
- If you qualify, we can help you apply for the multistate nursing license. (RN & LPN)
- Additional online services – visit our online school frequently to learn about our expanding list of online offerings.
Contact page: https://utopiahcc.com/contact/
Phone: 407-962-0299 (phones system receives texts and calls)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/utopiacareercenter (watch free dialysis and renal training videos)